View Profile Jaxh

1 Game Review

Eh...

Well first of all....I wanna thanks everyone for almost 30k views, I also wanna apologize for not been able to respond to your reviews...also for the way my Colegue Sage responded to your comments.
Look here's is the thing, you guys flaming us and the game won't help you....or us...just give us some more advice and you know...I've already taken a lot of advice from you...so thanks.
One last thing...I know some of you think senate advertising AMP'D energy drink, but sage came up with the game name and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to use the same name.
Anyway thanks for even bothering to play this game...Jaxh

8 Audio Reviews

Wasp xD

hahah i love this song xD

i love the fact that i found out what u used too xD

Bunnymajs responds:

Wasp? you mean the plug-in wasp in FL? :o
Cuse i certanly didnt use it xD
Magical8bit, ymVST and PooBoy2 :3

nice xD

nice i like it alot and thers really not much i can say xD

nice :)

eh this is a really nice song, but Since its DnB you cant afford to be Drumless for half the song. i would say that shorten the intro and after the drumset kicks in make sure you add stuff so the song doesnt get boring. i would like to hear a 2nd version of this. It has a lot of potentioal

Flared24 responds:

the reason half of the track lacks percussion is because it's a preview, as stated in the title and on my soundcloud

trololololololo xD im a musician xD In ShadeStorm. group/Collaboration with Xaotic

n/a, Male